Saturday, October 22, 2011

tid bits...

I finally got around to setting up my blog a little more to my taste as you may have noticed. I found it befitting to have a fall like theme since we are in that season after all. The header picture is actually of my brother and my two boys taking a walk. You may have recognized it from the original...

I needed to crop it though, to make it work, and I got this...

It happens to have my favorite tree in it, along my favorite path, with some of my favorite people!

This week has been crazy busy with homework but thankfully most of it is done. I'm stretched thin though. Eli has been making it difficult to get any good sleep. I feel like I've been a walking zombie the last few days, and I probably look like one too! I'm looking forward to bed tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!