Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Eli's Quilt

I finished Eli's Quilt!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!! I finished it this last weekend and Eli absolutely loves it! Check it out... You will have to excuse the lighting, it wasn't the best! 


Yes, I cut, pinned and hand stitched every last patch on this quilt...


You can officially call me crazy :)



And when the main part was done I hand stitched the back on and put the ties in the quilt! 



My Monkey Man!!!


And Gabriel loved it too and insisted on pointing out everything to Eli but he made sure Eli pointed to it too! So cute!



There it is!!! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to see pictures of your boys, and hear about their likes/dislikes! ETC.... Love you all! Gma

    ReplyDelete

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!