Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gabriel and Eli!

You know how sometimes Mom's brag about their kids and go on and on about how wonderful their kids are and how gosh darn cute they are and it can be kind of annoying sometimes especially if your child just threw up everywhere and pooped all over your house? Yeah, I know, I totally know what I'm talking about, I have so been there... But, that's not going to stop me! I love my kids. So much! So excuse me while I gush about them for a bit! I just happen to think they are the greatest thing in this world and can't help but talk about them right now!

Gabriel is such a wonderful little man! He loves to laugh and does so all the time! He's always joking around. He may get himself into trouble a lot of times from joking around but secretly, inside, I think it's rather funny too. Gosh, he is so great! He can be the sweetest little guy on two legs. If his brother is upset about something he will immediately go up to him and start singing 'twinkle twinkle little star' until Eli stops crying, and many times accompanies it with a great big hug and kiss! And most of the time, he knows if you are upset or sad too and will just walk over to you, give you a hug, and sing you his version of 'twinkle twinkle little star,' and trust me, it always makes you feel better!

He's got a fiery attitude too! My word! I swear he's a red head at heart. He's got a temper and he is very determined. He's a perfectionist more then I am, and that's saying a lot! He's a great helper, like beyond great! He loves to work and he loves loves LOVES to bake or cook. He's gonna be a little chef someday if you ask me :) He also thinks that his birthday happens every single time there is cake around! Some of our funniest times are when we're laying in bed together and he's supposed to be taking a nap but I know he's not sleeping yet. He looks so cute laying there pretending to sleep that I just have to kiss his chubby cheek which makes him giggle and then we get into kissing wars until we're laughing hysterically! Nap time might be far from possible at this point because of my urge to kiss his irresistible cheeks but it is so worth it! He makes me laugh every single day, he is so great and funny, I love him to bits!!!!!

Now Eli, oh dear me. If you want to hear the cutest thing on the face of the planet, just listen to Eli say cock-a-doodle-doo! It's the funniest and cutest thing EVER! He even makes this high pitched noise when doing it and it sounds more like 'cock-a-duck-a-ooo'! This also means that I literally have my own rooster to wake me up in the morning because it is one of the only words that he says and he knows it's cute, so he does it all the time! He is such a ham, seriously. He loves to smile and have his picture taken and will get all cute whenever someone talks to him. If Eli likes you, he LOVES you and will want you to hold him all the time! He's got his favorite people he likes to see while we're out and just goes running up to them and throws himself at their legs. Pretty much saying 'I love you! And you have no other option but to pick up my cuteness right now!'

We cut his hair though:( I'm very sad about that! I'll post pictures of that another time... you know, after I have accepted the fact... which I haven't yet :) Anyway, Eli wants to be held all the time, especially if you are in the kitchen. He's a cheeky little man that one! He cracks me up all the time! He loves to jump on me if I'm laying on the floor and give me raspberries which usually gets us both laughing hysterically by the time he's done. He loves to tickle and be tickled and he LOVES to hang upside down. He's gonna be a little piano player one day too. He get fiery mad if you pull him away from playing piano too early, along with playing with play-dough... He could (and does!) read books all day long. Unlike his older brother whom if is being too quiet I know he's up to no good, if Eli is oddly quiet I know that he's settled down in front of the books and is slowly flipping through them one by one. But let me tell you, there are some books he is not a big fan of and just flat out walks away if you start reading it to him. I love his kisses and hugs and I love love LOVE it when he cuddles with me! I love my baby!!!!!

Alright, I've gushed about my kids enough to satisfy my motherly pride for now! What can I say, they are just so great!!!! I just pray that God give me the wisdom on how to raise these precious little boys! I want to be the best mother I can be to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!