Monday, August 22, 2011

Ways to Melt a Heart

Gabriel can be the sweetest child sometimes! I absolutely adore that boy of mine to bits.

Gabriel has been really into bear hugs lately. Now, he has always loved big bear hugs but now he asks for them all the time and he squeezes and squeezes you as hard as he can to make sure you get the 'bear' end of the deal :) A lot of times I'll go give him a hug and in the middle of the hug he'll say 'no Mama, a bear hug!!!' because I wasn't squeezing hard enough. It's so precious!

He lately also says 'I love you' all the time. Oh my word, my heart just melts every single time he says those three little words. I'll be sitting on the floor and he'll crawl into my lap and say 'I love you!!!' And then a lot of times when I tell him that I love him he will say 'I love you most!' Oh gosh. So. Sweet!!!

Today we were sitting on the floor together filling party bags for his birthday party this weekend (which he is SOOO excited about!) and since his party theme is dinosaurs we got these little dinosaurs to put two of them in each party bag. After the first three bags he would pull out two dinosaurs to put in the bag and play with them for a few seconds before putting them in the bag. He would say that there was a baby dinosaur and a mommy dinosaur and then the baby dinosaur would go up the the mommy and give her a kiss and say 'I love you Mommy' and then they would 'go on an adventure' and walk into the party bags. He would do this repeatedly for all of the following bags.

He is such a cutie pie! I love that boy! Or as Gabriel would say, I love him most!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!