Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fountains of Fun

Hello!

I know that I still have a long way to go with setting up my blog so bear with me! There are plenty of things here and there that need to be fixed or simply set up all together. It's a work in progress :) In the mean time though, I thought I would post a few pictures!

While editing my blog I came across some pictures of my boys. They have this thing with drinking water from a hose. They think it is the funnest thing and want a drink every single time we go outside. They can go through multiple changes of clothes in one day thanks to how wet they get when they drink from the hose. I don't mind though! Summer only lasts so long around these parts and in not too long winter will be here or at least the cold fall and it'll be too cold to let them get soaking wet outside (or too cold to go outside all together! Nooooooo!!!!).

One of the cutest things is they both think that they can get a drink from the hose at the same time!

Look at Eli's kissie lips while waiting his turn!


Oh how I love summer and the simple joys we find outside in the warm weather!

1 comment:

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!