Thursday, March 5, 2015

Shaken Snow Globe

Have you ever shook a snow globe? Most of us have at one point or another. I remember as a little kid, shaking my precious moments snow globe as hard as I could, and then was completely mesmerized as I watched the snow slowly fall into place at the bottom of the globe. As you shook it, you never knew where the pieces were going to fall, but you did know one thing, no matter how crazy the snow whirled inside that small globe, it was beautiful.



My life is like a snow globe. And it has recently been picked up, and been shaken. Right now, I'm standing in the middle of my life, watching things getting thrown in the air, having no idea that these things even existed before, and watching as they swirl around me. I'm not sure when they will settle, I'm not sure where they will land, but while I watch this beautiful mess around me, I am mesmerized. Mesmerized by the beauty, by the mess, by the wonder, by the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!