Sunday, March 8, 2015

Put it on the mantel...

Some great friends of ours who have gone through the adoption process before, and will more then likely be going through it again, told us 'put it on the mantel.'

What does that mean? Put the adoption paper work on the 'mantel' and pray for God to provide the money that you need to send those papers in to the adoption agency. So, we did. And God has already started to show His hand by placing it on a friends heart to donate.


Seriously, how amazing?!?! This morning as I prayed, as I was questioning everything, I prayed if God wanted us to do this to 'Please send people to rally around us and let their love and support be evident.' And as I checked my email tonight, with a notification that a dear friend had donated on our gofundme account, that I wasn't even sure I should create, I cried. I giggled at God's goodness, and cried. How good is our God?!?! Amazing! Thank you Lord, for your goodness and grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!