Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Is it too late to blog about Thanksgiving? No? Good. As long as I do it before Christmas, right? Good.

So for Thanksgiving I had no idea what the boys and I were doing until the night before Thanksgiving. We had a few options on where to go and I kept going back and forth between places. Right before I went into class on Wednesday night I found out my brother and his family was coming up to celebrate Thanksgiving at my parents, so I decided to stay at my parents for Thanksgiving as well.

Thanksgiving was full of baking and cooking and all the boys playing. My brother, Nathan, and his wife, Tia, have 4 boys, and with my 2 it was 6 boys total. And the kicker was that their ages were -1, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. It was a lot of fun and the boys all love playing together. This was the kids table...

They were so excited to have their own table! They started sitting there maybe an hour before supper and just kept sitting there until we told them to go do something else because it was going to take awhile for the food to be done. We set up the adult table all purty :)


The food (and dessert!) was so delicious! We all had lots of fun!

The next day Gabriel taught the older two boys how to be crazy and jump off of his bed. Gabriel was by far the craziest one in the bunch, Brendyn and Tyvan were far more cautious when it came to jumping from high heights onto my bed, but in the end they were almost as crazy as Gabriel.




On Saturday Nathan and Tia had to go down to the cities and they left their three older boys behind. We had fun coloring and Opa took the boys trapping. By mid afternoon this is what happened...

We know how to wear children out round these parts :)

It was a fun weekend! What did you do for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!