Saturday, October 26, 2013

40 Weeks


Due date was yesterday! Little goose needs to come on and get here ;) 

Cravings: Nothing, I've actually had less of an appetite this last week. 

Symptoms: Contractions and baby is super low!  

Complaints: Yeah, this baby isn't here yet! Hehe! I've never actually made it to my due date before, much less past it. So, this whole 'over due' thing is new to me :) 

Weight gain: About 6-7lbs

Movement: Of course! 

Doctor appointment results: About 50% effaced, 2 cm, and babies head is 'right there'... and also, that he is very, very happy :)  

Mood:  Impatient, tired, kind of overwhelmed. 

Planning: To have this baby by Wednesday! My next appointment is on Wednesday, and if I don't have him by then, I know I'm going to face the induction talk. And I'm just not sure how I feel about that. I don't want it done, I know it creates more risks. But I guess I don't know how much more of a risk there is going really far over with having two previous c-sections. They say the further you go, the more risk there is, but I don't know the facts or numbers behind it... I just never thought I would go over by much, if I did at all since my other two kids came early, so I never read up much on it. So, I would like him just to come, so I don't have to face that choice :) 

Dreams: I had a dream last night that I had my brown hair back... and now, I kinda want to dye it! 

Baby Size: About the size of a jack fruit... whatever that is ;)   

Other events of the week: Waiting for baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!