Thursday, September 5, 2013

33 Weeks!


Cravings: Nothing really. 

Symptoms: Pain, soreness, my pubic symphysis disorder is coming back :( Oh, and pregnancy brain! If you ask me something about what I did a week ago, there is a good chance I won't be able to recall what I did... heck, ask me what I did 5 minutes ago, I probably couldn't tell ya! 

Complaints: Pain, soreness, and that my pubic symphysis is coming back :( 

Weight gain: Hmm... I think I'm at 0lbs. I weighed myself a few days ago, and I was at -3lbs, but today I was at 0lbs. Now, I know I can fluctuate a lot, and that's totally possible, but I also know from my last two pregnancies, that in the last 10 weeks I can really 'pack on' the pounds... so I'll probably check again in a few days and see what it is :) 

Movement: Of course! He's a strong little monkey! 

Doctor appointment results: Everything looks good! 

Mood:  Good, a little stressed, but good :) 

Planning: Trying to get my house situated. 

Advice: My PT told me I should probably stop doing massage soon... and I was already thinking the same thing since my PSD came back. So I'm going to try to do it for two more weeks, and after that, more then likely, I will be beginning my maternity leave early. 

Dreams: Nothing too crazy! 

Baby Size: The size of a durian... whatever that is! He's apparently a little over 4lbs and about 17.5 inches long :) 

Cute Stuff: Gabriel keeps asking what the babies name is going to be :) He would LOVE it if we named the baby 'Gabriel' haha! 

Other events of the week: Gabriel had a birthday! Our oldest is now a big FIVE YEARS OLD! Ah!!!  How did that happen? He had such a fun birthday! He gets to have a birthday party this year as well, so next Saturday we will do that. So for his birthday we just kept things small, celebrating as just us :) It was a wonderful day though and Gabriel had so much fun and I know he felt special all day! Eli was kinda upset that it wasn't his birthday, and the boys argued about whose birthday it was more then once, but it was still fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!