Thursday, August 22, 2013

31 Weeks!!!!


I only have 64 days left until my due date... AHHHHHH!!!!!! 

Cravings: My sister-in-laws spinach dip :) Except, I craved it for about 3 weeks and never made it, and then by the time I made it, I wasn't craving it anymore! And, chocolate :)

Symptoms: I think the waddle is starting to come back...

Complaints: Contractions, having to pee all the time, and the painful, painful lower back.  

Weight gain: -4lbs

Movement: Sometimes, I literally feel like a punching bag. Why? Well, he somehow manages to kick/punch so fast, that I don't really know how it's possible, and you know when you watch boxers hit punching bags and they do the 1-2 punch? Well that's what it feels like :) 

Doctor appointment results: Baby is doing well, I'm measuring small, and I have low iron. 

Mood:  Tired, exhausted, and frustrated that my house is a mess! 

Planning: Doing some baby laundry, getting a few more things online, and searching for a dresser for baby.

Advice: A client told me today, that if I didn't stop working in my garden and stop doing massage, that my baby was going to come early :) She was being cute though. 

Dreams: I had a dream the other night that I was in labor for hours, then I realized after awhile that I was only 30 weeks along, and that I just couldn't have the baby yet, so the contractions stopped, even though I was at like 7cm. 

Baby Size: The size of a pineapple! About 16 inches long and 3lbs! 
Cute Stuff: You know the song 'Everybody' by Ingrid Michealson? Well, my kids LOVE that song! Somehow, it has become their favorite and they, especially Gabriel, sing the song all the time! Today we get into the car and Eli immediately requests 'the love song, Mama!!!'

Other events of the week: I quit my job! Well, sort of. I still do massage at my office, but working at the salon is done! Doing hours and hours of massage in one day, one day a week, in a room far too tiny to properly do massage, was way too hard on my body and I would pay for it for days after working just one day. So, today was my last day! It was a long, exhausting day, and I will be paying for it for the next couple of days, but I will survive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!