Friday, August 9, 2013

29 weeks


Cravings: Hmm... Nothing big, still chocolate :)

Symptoms: Big belly, big boobs, big everything! And, sore sore sore sore!!!! Also, experiencing some heartburn every now and then.

Complaints: Sore. The process of rolling over in the middle of the night is about my least favorite thing ever. Painful! Also, I have a hard time lifting my legs to cross them/get dressed/crawl up on higher things because my SI joint hurts like mad. 

Weight gain: -6lbs :)

Movement: Yes, and he's getting stronger and less shy when other people want to feel him as well! 

Doctor appointment results: No doctor appointment, but I will finally have on on Monday. 

Mood:  Better! My three extremely stressful weeks of summer are over with, so I am far less stressed. 

Planning: Getting things for baby (finally!) and nesting is kicking in a little bit! 

Advice: Drink more water to get my contractions to calm down. Funny though, the second my packed three weeks of stress were done, I had way less contractions. I was having 2-3 an hour, now I only have like 10 a day or sometimes less :) 

Dreams: I had a dream that we had Thanksgiving at our house this year! 

Baby Size: He's the size of an acorn squash :) According to my weekly emails, '
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, he weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go'

Cute Stuff: 
Gabriel said: Mama, what are we going to name this baby? I think we should name him 'Gabriel' :)

Gabriel: Mama! You're getting SO BIG!!! Pretty soon, you won't be able to fit into any of your clothes anymore and you're going to have to buy all new stuff!!! Mama, pretty soon, you're going to be as big as DADDY!!!! 

... thanks love. *sigh*
Other events of the week: The end of my three weeks of stress, involved making 300 cupcakes and a 6in round cake for a friends wedding... I think we can all agree that is a lot of cupcakes for one person to make! 

At the beginning of the day, I said 'oh my house smells like Christmas' because of all the spices from the carrot cake. About half way through the day, the smell was making me extremely nauseous and I almost heaved every time I made a new batch :) Lol! Oh well! I still had fun, I just probably will not eat carrot cake, ever again ;) But we got to go to the wedding and I cried from the second my friend walked down the aisle. Oh preggo hormones ;)
*I love the look of these cupcakes in a vintage feel! 


Eli also fell asleep on the way to the wedding, so I got to cuddle with him right up until the bride walked down the aisle! He must not have wanted to miss the show, he woke up about 2 minutes before she walked :)
 And we tried to take a family picture... but those never work! Haha! We got some goofy ones though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!