Thursday, November 17, 2011

yummm.......

I love to bake. It's probably not a secret though :) What I love even more then baking is baking for other people! I love to surprise people with baked goodies or bake for get togethers. This week I got to do both! On tuesday I went to my mom's group and it was our last day for the season, so I decided to make cupcakes for everyone!

There was red velvet and french vanilla cupcakes topped with whipped cream and vanilla frosting with a snowy theme. It was fun and it turned out to be a perfect theme considering it snowed that day!

The second set of things I baked was for a couple of boxes that I was going to give people. I really like to surprise people with boxes full of goodies so I made this chocolate truffle torte with sugar craft daisies...



... and tucked it inside one of the boxes. I hope the family that got it likes it!

That's what I've been doing this weekend! And I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!