Sunday, November 20, 2011

Surprise!!!

I have been crazy busy this week. I've done more baking this week then I have done in a long time but I like I said in my last post, I loved it! Not only did I bake cupcakes, tortes, cookies, and banana bread, I also baked even more cupcakes and a cake!

My sister-in-law Tia is from England and she has decided to become a U.S. Citizen sooo.... my awesome brother decided to throw her a surprise party! How cute is that? I think it's cute :) Anyway, so I was put in charge of making the cake. I was more then happy to do it!

I made the cake and cupcakes the day before her surprise party, then we got up the next morning, packed up and drove down to Brainerd to scream 'surprise' when she walked through the door :) I wish I would have been able to get a picture of the event but I forgot my camera.

It was an extremely fun day and I got to see a lot of family members that I haven't seen in awhile.


Congrats Tia on becoming a U.S. Citizen! 

*Sorry for the not so wonderful lighting in the picture. If you can't tell, the cupcakes are red velvet with blue holders and cream cheese frosting with a gold sugar craft star on each one. The inside of the cake was french vanilla with buttercream and chocolate with chocolate ganache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a note to say 'Hello' or whatever else you want to say! Love hearing from you!!!